Protective Vent for Incubators
- Fits any cell culture incubator
- Fits any microbial incubator
- Fits any virus incubator
- Sweeps away any dangerous exhaust
- Protects people
Keeps Dangerous Gas Exhaust From Accumulating In Your Lab
Intermittently, incubators contain various contaminants or other unwanted substances that are not welcome in the laboratory. The solution is simple. The I-Hood holds any incubator while continuously sweeping all exhaust away. This laboratory fume hood for incubator protection removes dangerous exhaust, airborne microbes, viruses/prions, and unwanted fumes. Get in touch with us to learn more about our incubator ventilation system and how it can benefit your research process.
This schematic is a front view of the I-Hood with an incubator inside it. The ventilation fan pulls room air into the I-Hood, effectively sweeping any dangerous airborne particles or vapors away from the people using the incubator. The duct can lead to a fume hood or other points of exit from the room.
1. Place the I-Hood on a level secure surface with the opening facing outward.
2. Attach the duct to the I-Hood flange.
3. Route the duct(s) to the room fume hood or exhaust vent and attach the exhaust fan, blowing out, to the other end of the duct.
4. Tighten the fan to the duct.
5. Seal all connections with duct tape.
XX is based on your incubator’s dimensions and your needs
There are a wide variety of incubators on the market. Though generally similar in size, we build our “standard” I-Hood based on your incubator. We can fit any incubator.
Custom Units Available
We will meet your lab’s needs, whether they fall within our standard sizes or if they are completely unique.