Compact O2 and CO2 Subchamber Controller
- Full range O2 control
- Independent CO2 control
- Contamination resistant
- Forced gas homogenization
- Combines the best features of O2 and CO2 controllers in one unit
- Hypoxia or Hyperoxia in vitro / in vivo
- Physiologic oxygen for cell research
The ProOx C21 is a practical tool for researchers experimenting with cell cultures where both O2 and CO2 control and monitoring is needed. It controls both gases in one convenient unit.
FITS MOST CELL CULTURE CHAMBERS
The ProOx C21 fits and controls most bench-top incubators and a variety of common cell culture chambers. The ProOx C21 is compatible with the BioSpherix C-Chamber (subchamber). The unit is installed quickly and easily.
PHYSIOLOGIC AND PATHOLOGIC O2
Cells normally exist in low oxygen micro-environments and thus need to be modeled in vitro. The ProOx C21 is able to simulate any low oxygen environment. The unit can also supply elevated oxygen concentration for hyperoxic conditions. It independently controls CO2 for correct pH maintenance. The gases are infused and controlled to the user programmed set point.
CONTROL IS EFFICIENT
Feedback from the custom designed O2 and CO2 sensors tells the ProOx C21 the time and amount of gas to infuse. Thus, no gas is ever wasted. Recovery after access is especially rapid.
DECREASES RISK OF CONTAMINATION
The remote gas pod has a unique design that is resistant to initial and inadvertent cross-contamination. The pod works by isolating the potential source of the contamination, using disposable microbial barriers on all parts of the gas delivery system. If the the microbial barrier eliminates the risk of cross infection on the return. All of the controlled, infused gas is sterile filtered. The microbial barrier filters are user-replaceable. All contact surfaces, are easily decontaminated.
HANDLES ANY JOB
• Where ambient conditions are not correct, the ProOx C21 can provide any other level of O2 or CO2 you need.
• Where ambient atmosphere is not air, the ProOx C21 can restore and maintain air-equivalent O2.
• Where O2 or CO2 consumptive or generative processes need to be countered the ProOx C21 can hold both work continuously year-round, or on occasion as needed.