Animal Chamber Off-Gas Limit Controller
- Animal off-gas maintenance
- Fits/controls CO2 in most semi-sealable chambers
- Assures environmental quality
- In vivo applications
- Reduced stress on animals for definitive results
- Prevent artifactual hypercapnia in vivo
VERSATILE CO2 TOOL
The ProCO2 120ppm is a parts-per-million limit controller primarily used for assuring consistent and acceptable off-gas levels in a variety of animal enclosures.
WORKS IN ANY CHAMBER
The ProCO2 120ppm gas controller fits and controls CO2 inside any semi-sealable enclosure. Whatever size, shape, rigidity, or isolation level, most chambers can be fitted in minutes. The ProCO2 120ppm works from outside the host chamber by remotely sensing the CO2 inside the chamber. The gas controller for animal lab chambers infuses compressed dry air to lower CO2 levels.
WORKS WITH OTHER CONTROLLERS
The ProCO2 120ppm can monitor and control off-gas alongside any BioSpherix oxygen or OxyCycler AT Series controllers. Maintain air quality while running O2, NO, or CO sensitive experiments without disturbing their levels.
CONTROL IS EFFICIENT
The ProCO2 120ppm gas controller gains feedback from the CO2 sensor in order to precisely regulate gas infusion according to the set point. No gas is ever wasted.
OPERATION IS SIMPLE
CO2 is quickly pushed to set point and held beneath the limit indefinitely. Any disturbances are instantly detected and corrected immediately. Calibration and gas supply must be checked occasionally. Everything else is automatic with the gas controller for animal lab chambers.
• When ambient CO2 is raised.
• In a closed chamber, it can restore and maintain air at OSHA human limit equivalent CO2.
• Where CO2 generative processes need to be countered, the ProCO2 120ppm can hold CO2 stable.
• Run it continuously year-round, or on occasion as needed. No other CO2 controller offers so much value.